Background

2.21.2011

let go.

let go. and let GOD.

as easy as those words sound... right now they are probably the hardest to fully understand. 

I don't do well with not having control. I don't do well with having all the control either, but at least as I have a little grip I know I have some decision over the end result.

But considering I've been sick for the past month and it's forced me to call my doctor, my car isn't working well, I have a HUGE art history mid-term tomorrow as well as a million other little school projects and commitments I've made, on top of cleaning, packing and getting ready to go home and overly being homesick and counting down the minutes until I leave Birmingham at 3:30 on Thursday...

As much as it would help to let go... I can't.

I guess I just need a ton of prayer right now. 

and I probably shouldn't blog about this... but it's a school assignment I need cross off my ever growing by the second to-do list and I have nothing else interesting to write about... so it's now a blog post.

I know my pitiful life is a walk in the park compared to other peoples and that's what I'm trying to remind myself. So when you get overwhelmed do what I'm about to attempt... What I'm about to do.

let go. and let GOD.




No comments:

Post a Comment