Background

4.21.2011

sleep > wedding.




So it's wedding season. And if you didn't know or if you live under a rock... there's a big wedding coming up! The Royal Wedding! I was pretty excited about this coming up and my friend Liz and I even discussed putting on a royal wedding viewing party... until we realized that the wedding is 11am uk time which is 4am-ish US time. So congrats Kate and William, but while you get hitched I'm gonna be catchin' some z's.  
I did look up some royal wedding ideas before we found out about the time, and honestly it would be super fun and cute. But in the world of a college student during finals... sleep > wedding in another country. 

No idea where I found this at... totally Marie Anotoinette-ish.



Funny wedding party decor. 


This is how HGTV gets their royal wedding on.


There would have to be some royal-ish hats present.

like this one. haha. just kidding!


If you haven't seen that rock. bling!!!
ps. I totally have a minuscule sized ring like this! 

So for those of you planning your 4am viewing party! Enjoy! The only way I'll be there with you is if I'm still up cramming. ha. The joys of being in college. woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment